Welcome to the Clarington Squash Club!
How do I become a member of the Clarington Squash Club? Registration is via email or by appointment.
1) Print, sign, scan and email to email@example.com the Registration Form. It's free to register.
If you need to meet in person to register, provide your availability to arrange to meet. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 905-439-1000.
2) Membership Rates are set as follows:
Email money transfer to email@example.com, cash or cheque payable to Clarington Squash Club.
$10 Pay-As-You-Go per person (no online booking access, email/text/call to book up to 3 days in advance, EMT preferable), $20 per court if 2 or more people are booking
$125 for 4 months (online booking access up to 7 days in advance & optional access to other members/group play & ladder)
$215 for 8 months (online booking access up to 7 days in advance & optional access to other members/group play & ladder)
$300 for 12 months (T-shirt, online booking access up to 7 days in advance & optional access to other members/group play & ladder)
Note: Juniors under 18 and Seniors 55 years and older receive a discount of 50% off, 25% off women's first 1 year Membership.
3) Read and follow Squash Ontario Covid19 Guidelines: COVID-19 — Squash Ontario.
4) Read and follow Concussion Protocol.
5) Read and follow Rules of Play and Code of Conduct.
Non-marking shoes are required (no black on soles). We offer regular Squash as well as Squash57 (racquetball) racquets, goggles and balls to borrow at the front desk. Ask maintenance staff to retrieve from bottom of the tall cabinet and return after each play session. Their contact information is on the front door of the building should you need to find them.
Once registered in our club and pay one of the monthly memberships, you will receive an online account to our website www.squashnut.com for online booking and program sign ups.
Why play squash?
- Forbes ranked squash as the #1 healthiest sport to play.
- Unlike hockey, baseball, soccer, etc., you only need one opponent, so it's very easy to find a match at any time!
- Our club members are extremely friendly and inviting, perfect for the beginner and advanced athletes.
- The association has various programs to get you involved and meeting people; box ladder, ladies group play, co-ed group play, squash lessons (from squash pros), various style tournaments, Squash 57 (racquetball) and players of various levels for one-on-one matches!
Clarington Squash Club was formed by a group of volunteers who shared a common passion; squash and the health and fitness benefits that go along with the sport. We are a non-profit organization with the vision of providing a fun and friendly atmosphere, a place for new and experience players to develop their skills.
The Clarington Squash Club operates out of the Alan Strike Aquatic and Squash Centre which has two international sized courts.
The Clarington Squash Club is a proud member of Squash Ontario.