Welcome to the Clarington Squash Club!
How do I become a member of the Clarington Squash Club?
1) Sign Registration Form
2) Membership Rates are set as follows:
Email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, cash or cheque payable to Clarington Squash Club
$10 per person per play (no online booking access, email/text/call to book up to 3 days in advance, EMT preferrable)
$125 for 4 months (online booking access up to 7 days in advance & optional access to other members/group play & ladder)
$215 for 8 months (online booking access up to 7 days in advance & optional access to other members/group play & ladder)
$300 for 12 months (T-shirt, online booking access up to 7 days in advance & optional access to other members/group play & ladder)
Note: Juniors under 18 and Seniors 55 years and older receive a discount of 50% off, 25% off women's 1 year Membership the first year.
3) Read and follow Squash Ontario Covid19 Guidelines: COVID-19 — Squash Ontario
4) Read and follow Concussion Protocol
5) Read and follow Rules of Play and Code of Conduct
Non-marking shoes are required (no black on soles). We offer racquets, goggles and balls to borrow at the front desk. Ask maintenance staff to retrieve from bottom of cabinet if borrowing.
See Contact Page to speak with one of our club representatives if you have any questions. Email, Phone or Text. You can join anytime!
Once registered in our club, visit www.squashnut.com for online booking, league, program and ladder sign ups.
On this site you'll find everything from the history of the association and volunteers that comprise our Board of Directors, Squash Rules, Code of Conduct and our leagues & tournaments.
We look forward to growing this sport in the community and look for people like yourself who show an interest in squash to join us sometime for a lesson, match, or sponsorship opportunity to keep this initiative and sport alive in Clarington!
Why play squash?
- Forbes ranked squash as the #1 healthiest sport to play.
- Unlike hockey, baseball, soccer, etc., you only need one opponent, so it's very easy to find a match at anytime!
- Our club members are extremely friendly and inviting; perfect for the beginner and advanced athletes.
- The association has various programs to get you involved and meeting people; co-ed leagues, ladies leagues, junior programs, adult learn to play, squash lessons (from squash pros), various style tournaments, and players of various levels for one-on-one matches!
Clarington Squash Club was formed by a group of volunteers who shared a common passion; squash and the health and fitness benefits that go along with the sport.
The Clarington Squash Club operates out of the Alan Strike Aquatic and Squash Centre which has two international sized courts.
We are a non-profit organization with the vision of providing a fun and friendly atmosphere and a place for new and experienced players to develop their skills.
The Clarington Squash Club is a proud member of Squash Ontario.